Theme By vervainnecklace
Katherine looked down at him as she stood in front of him. As he questioned why else he was here and if something else had caught her eye she pushed her lips together and frowned a little. It was not a conversation she enjoyed because it would lead to conversation…
She shrugged her shoulders. “Than what could you possibly be talking about if not, Elena?” She commented before she stepped towards him and pushed her lips together. It wold be best to just go and find something to drink. It did sound like a pleasant idea. “You’re right, let’s go find a drink. I could use one.” She stated as she gestured her head. “Shall we?”
* Of all the stylists in the Capitol, Natalia is one of the most talked about and well-known. Aside from Cinna showing her up last year, she’s always had the best and eye catching costumes.
* When you talk to Natalia, you’ll usually just get a brief ‘mhm’ or a nod in response. Half the time, she isn’t listening and is busy planning designs in her head.
* If there’s one place Natalia loves more than her design room, it’s the bar. Though she’s not a full out drunk, she’s a well known face at any place that sells alcohol.
* Natalia may comes off as a bitch mainly because she refuses to get close to tributes or anyone else for that matter. You never know what could happen in the Capitol and she’s scared of losing people.
* Her boyfriend, Michael, was picked in the reaping when she was just sixteen, but never came back. She feels a certain sense of jealousy towards Katniss because Peeta made it out with her.