Theme By vervainnecklace
She shrugged her shoulders. “Than what could you possibly be talking about if not, Elena?” She commented before she stepped towards him and pushed her lips together. It wold be best to just go and find something to drink. It did sound like a pleasant idea. “You’re…
Katherine laughed as she looked over him carefully. She looked at him and tilted her head towards the side. “You know that it’s always been you Stefan.” She stated. “Even if you don’t believe me.” She rolled her eyes and pulled away and made her way downstairs. “You still think I used you and all that Stefan?” She asked as she entered the room where there would be liquor for them to enjoy.
* Of all the stylists in the Capitol, Natalia is one of the most talked about and well-known. Aside from Cinna showing her up last year, she’s always had the best and eye catching costumes.
* When you talk to Natalia, you’ll usually just get a brief ‘mhm’ or a nod in response. Half the time, she isn’t listening and is busy planning designs in her head.
* If there’s one place Natalia loves more than her design room, it’s the bar. Though she’s not a full out drunk, she’s a well known face at any place that sells alcohol.
* Natalia may comes off as a bitch mainly because she refuses to get close to tributes or anyone else for that matter. You never know what could happen in the Capitol and she’s scared of losing people.
* Her boyfriend, Michael, was picked in the reaping when she was just sixteen, but never came back. She feels a certain sense of jealousy towards Katniss because Peeta made it out with her.