Theme By vervainnecklace
She chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. Everyone wanted to know who the ‘A’ person was and they all were desperate from her terrible antics to come to a stop. She shrugged her shoulders innocently and then carefully stood up as she took some steps towards Stefan….
Katherine tilted her head towards the side as he brushed her cheek and then parted her lips a little as he proceeded to move away towards the window. Her gaze followed him and her lips curled. This was the perfect side of Stefan. He had a fire about him that truly excited her. She trailed her fingers along her bottom lip and then looked up at him again. “Yeah, I did. He didn’t like it so much.” She laughed a bit and step towards Stefan again.
* Of all the stylists in the Capitol, Natalia is one of the most talked about and well-known. Aside from Cinna showing her up last year, she’s always had the best and eye catching costumes.
* When you talk to Natalia, you’ll usually just get a brief ‘mhm’ or a nod in response. Half the time, she isn’t listening and is busy planning designs in her head.
* If there’s one place Natalia loves more than her design room, it’s the bar. Though she’s not a full out drunk, she’s a well known face at any place that sells alcohol.
* Natalia may comes off as a bitch mainly because she refuses to get close to tributes or anyone else for that matter. You never know what could happen in the Capitol and she’s scared of losing people.
* Her boyfriend, Michael, was picked in the reaping when she was just sixteen, but never came back. She feels a certain sense of jealousy towards Katniss because Peeta made it out with her.