Theme By vervainnecklace
She laughed and her lips came together as she shrugged her shoulders a little. She turned and made her way over towards the nearby chair which she quickly set herself down into. She looked up towards Stefan and pushed her lips together. She trailed her tongue across…
Katherine moved her feet up onto the bed and her gaze settled on his features as she watched him. She shrugged her shoulders, “I showed up and it just seemed like the perfect opportunity.” She commented. That and it was easy to hide here, it wasn’t like Klaus would ever show up here. That was until Elena Gilbert arrived and now she wasn’t so sure. Now -A was fun but she also had to focus on keeping Elena Gilbert close to use as a tool against Klaus. “I play -A because it’s fun to watch them all wiggle.” She laughed a little. “Is that so bad?”
* Of all the stylists in the Capitol, Natalia is one of the most talked about and well-known. Aside from Cinna showing her up last year, she’s always had the best and eye catching costumes.
* When you talk to Natalia, you’ll usually just get a brief ‘mhm’ or a nod in response. Half the time, she isn’t listening and is busy planning designs in her head.
* If there’s one place Natalia loves more than her design room, it’s the bar. Though she’s not a full out drunk, she’s a well known face at any place that sells alcohol.
* Natalia may comes off as a bitch mainly because she refuses to get close to tributes or anyone else for that matter. You never know what could happen in the Capitol and she’s scared of losing people.
* Her boyfriend, Michael, was picked in the reaping when she was just sixteen, but never came back. She feels a certain sense of jealousy towards Katniss because Peeta made it out with her.