Theme By vervainnecklace
Katherine laughed as she walked with ease down the road. “It works doesn’t it?” She commented in regards to her playing the pity card for a nice private location. She turned…
Katherine was rather shocked as she was suddenly on his shoulder. She laughed and as they stood on the porch and she touched the ground again she looked up at him and smirked. She really did enjoy this side of Stefan it was far more fun. Her gaze looked up at him and as the front door opened she turned towards the old woman and grinned. She stepped inside and then forwards. “Let my friend in…” She told the woman who quickly invited Stefan inside before he looked up towards her. “Come on, let’s talk.” She stated as she turned and headed up the stairs. Once inside of her room she turned back towards him. “How much do you know about this town?” She asked curiously.
* Of all the stylists in the Capitol, Natalia is one of the most talked about and well-known. Aside from Cinna showing her up last year, she’s always had the best and eye catching costumes.
* When you talk to Natalia, you’ll usually just get a brief ‘mhm’ or a nod in response. Half the time, she isn’t listening and is busy planning designs in her head.
* If there’s one place Natalia loves more than her design room, it’s the bar. Though she’s not a full out drunk, she’s a well known face at any place that sells alcohol.
* Natalia may comes off as a bitch mainly because she refuses to get close to tributes or anyone else for that matter. You never know what could happen in the Capitol and she’s scared of losing people.
* Her boyfriend, Michael, was picked in the reaping when she was just sixteen, but never came back. She feels a certain sense of jealousy towards Katniss because Peeta made it out with her.